Blockchain Applications World-Wide
- What Is Blockchain?
- World-Wide Blockchain Growth Potential
- Blockchain In Government
- Blockchain in Industries
- DeFi Market - The Dawn Of World's Digital Finance
- SVETrating.com Communal Investments Platform
- Digital technologies are gradually entering all areas of our lives. The industrial sectors are no exception.
- Digitalization will reach 24.3% of global GDP by 2025, which is about $23 trillion. Among the innovative tech tools used by industrial sectors is blockchain.
What Is Blockchain?
(data for this presentation is provided by SVETrating.com - Silicon Valley based Digital Angels Communal Investments Platform)
- Blockchain is a database based on chains of data blocks. The database is available simultaneously to all users. If someone changes something, then all data is synchronized. The difference between blockchain and all other databases is the absence of a center.
- Blockchain appeared in 2009 as the core technology of BTC, which was created by Satoshi. 10 years later, blockchain became independent, affecting markets such as online finance, insurance, law and logistics, as well as other areas.
- By 2030, the blockchain solutions market will be worth about $3.1 trillion.
- Across all world's industries an average yearly increase of 77% in blockchain spendings is projected (in 2019 it was $2.7 billion — 80% increasecompare to 2018).
- From 600 executives across the globe, 84% of respondents said they already use blockchain in their organization.
- By 2023, the top 5 industries with the highest blockchain CAGR (compound annual growth rate) will be: process manufacturing, professional services, retail, discrete manufacturing and banking.
- For about $1.1 billion has been already invested in US, $661 million - in Western Europe and the $304 million - in China.
- MEA countries are projected to increase their DLT spending from $21 million (2019) up to $105 (2023), which will make MEA the fastest growing DLT region in the world.
- In the Latin America they are exploring to use their current Economy Free Trade Zones to create a crypto-friendly hub to attract crypto enterprises, talent and innovation.
- As to African continent with its inherent economic instability and poor banking systems blockchian has have paved the way for digital and mobile payments — alternative solutions embraced by the continent's population. (for more details see Could Africa Be The Crypto Alamo? by Svet Sedov) for more details
- According to SVETRating.com research asset management, identity management, and smart contracts will be the leading blockchain solutions for governments.
- Chinese government's 13th five-year plan for IT cited blockchain as a 'key driver of economic development'.
- In USA the most money for blockchian tech will be spend by Federal civilian agencies ($80 mio in 2022). The least - by the Defense Department ($40 mio). Asset management, identity management and smart contracts expected to be the leading blockchain solutions for government.
- Israel uses blockchain technologies to expand DNA storage, diamond registration, cybersecurity and international shipping. At the same time the Israel Securities Authority has begun using blockchain in its messaging system.
- The EU launched the European Blockchain Partnership in April 2018, which operates at a political level across all member states of the European Economic Area. The European Blockchain Partnership is set to deploy a network of distributed blockchain nodes across Europe.
- According to SVETrating.com research IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP SE, AWS Inc. Huawei, Accenture Plc., Auxesis Group, TIBCO Software, and BTL Group are among the leading world tech corporations actively investing into DLT since this industry's early days.
- The global blockchain supply chain market size was valued at $ 93.16 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $ 9,852.91 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 80.2% from 2018 to 2025. It is expected to reach over $9 billion by 2025.
- The healthcare blockchain industry is projected to witness the highest CAGR. This trend is explained by the growing tendency for this industry to constantly monitor and track the healthcare products to avoid counterfeit drugs and illegal production of harmful medicines as well as to foster proper stock control.
- The blockchain in automotive and aerospace & aviation industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 60.35% during the forecast period 2019-2029. This market was valued at $138 million in 2018.
- As 'traditional' investors navigate the current periods of high market volatility, they are increasingly looking to uncorrelated assets like digital currencies to diversify their portfolios. This, combined with demographic changes that will see more than $68 trillion of wealth transferred from older to younger generations over the next 25 years in the U.S. alone, means that shifting preferences (including an interest in digital currencies) might bring to digital money market $3.4 trillion (5%) of the new capital.
- DeFi currently constitutes less than 1% (about $5 billion) of the of total crypto-currencies daily trading. This proportion is expected to grow in the future but even if it does not an influx of three-and-a-halve trillion dollars to the 'main' crypto-market means that DeFi has a potential to expand seven-fold (to $34 billion) from the current levels.
- That flow of new investments into the unregulated, decentralized finance markets might be significantly increased by the current tense geopolitical situation which continues to evolve into the direction of major world's regions self-isolation.
- SVETrating.com is the Silicon Valley based provider of analytical, algorithmic solutions for high-net-worth individuals with high appetite for a risk and an experience with digital assets classes.
- In includes SVET Contracts Board (SVET-CB), which is an hierarchy of ERC20 smart contracts. It has been developed to follow capital allocation strategy of the most successful Silicon Valley crypto-funds.
- Svetrating.com helps HNWI to open and maintain a direct communication line with projects founders and to follow their progress through periodic ratings updates and due-diligence reports.
- Svetrating.com allows non-residential HNWI to compound their risks and to buy into promising DeFi deals on a pre-sale stage.
- SVETrating.com helps HNWI to reduce execution risks on the DeFi markets where large disparity of information exists between different categories of users.
If you have further questions, want to contribute to the development of the SvetRating platform or need an investor access to the platform, please, send us an email to [email protected] or join our Groups in Telegram , LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.