Blockchain Applications World-Wide
- What Is Blockchain?
- World-Wide Blockchain Growth Potential
- Blockchain In Government
- Blockchain in Industries
- DeFi Market - The Dawn Of World's Digital Finance
- SVETrating.com Communal Investments Platform
- Digital technologies are gradually entering all areas of our lives. The industrial sectors are no exception.
- Digitalization will reach 24.3% of global GDP by 2025, which is about $23 trillion. Among the innovative tech tools used by industrial sectors is blockchain.
What Is Blockchain?
(data for this presentation is provided by SVETrating.com - Silicon Valley based Digital Angels Communal Investments Platform)
- Blockchain is a database based on chains of data blocks. The database is available simultaneously to all users. If someone changes something, then all data is synchronized. The difference between blockchain and all other databases is the absence of a center.
- Blockchain appeared in 2009 as the core technology of BTC, which was created by Satoshi. 10 years later, blockchain became independent, affecting markets such as online finance, insurance, law and logistics, as well as other areas.
World-Wide Blockchain Growth Potential
- By 2030, the blockchain solutions market will be worth about $3.1 trillion.
- Across all world's industries an average yearly increase of 77% in blockchain spendings is projected (in 2019 it was $2.7 billion — 80% increasecompare to 2018).
- From 600 executives across the globe, 84% of respondents said they already use blockchain in their organization.
- By 2023, the top 5 industries with the highest blockchain CAGR (compound annual growth rate) will be: process manufacturing, professional services, retail, discrete manufacturing and banking.
- For about $1.1 billion has been already invested in US, $661 million - in Western Europe and the $304 million - in China.
- MEA countries are projected to increase their DLT spending from $21 million (2019) up to $105 (2023), which will make MEA the fastest growing DLT region in the world.
- In the Latin America they are exploring to use their current Economy Free Trade Zones to create a crypto-friendly hub to attract crypto enterprises, talent and innovation.
- As to African continent with its inherent economic instability and poor banking systems blockchian has have paved the way for digital and mobile payments — alternative solutions embraced by the continent's population. (for more details see Could Africa Be The Crypto Alamo? by Svet Sedov) for more details
Blockchain In Government
- According to SVETRating.com research asset management, identity management, and smart contracts will be the leading blockchain solutions for governments.
- Chinese government's 13th five-year plan for IT cited blockchain as a 'key driver of economic development'.
- In USA the most money for blockchian tech will be spend by Federal civilian agencies ($80 mio in 2022). The least - by the Defense Department ($40 mio). Asset management, identity management and smart contracts expected to be the leading blockchain solutions for government.
- Israel uses blockchain technologies to expand DNA storage, diamond registration, cybersecurity and international shipping. At the same time the Israel Securities Authority has begun using blockchain in its messaging system.
- The EU launched the European Blockchain Partnership in April 2018, which operates at a political level across all member states of the European Economic Area. The European Blockchain Partnership is set to deploy a network of distributed blockchain nodes across Europe.
Blockchain in Industries
- According to SVETrating.com research IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP SE, AWS Inc. Huawei, Accenture Plc., Auxesis Group, TIBCO Software, and BTL Group are among the leading world tech corporations actively investing into DLT since this industry's early days.
- The global blockchain supply chain market size was valued at $ 93.16 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $ 9,852.91 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 80.2% from 2018 to 2025. It is expected to reach over $9 billion by 2025.
- The healthcare blockchain industry is projected to witness the highest CAGR. This trend is explained by the growing tendency for this industry to constantly monitor and track the healthcare products to avoid counterfeit drugs and illegal production of harmful medicines as well as to foster proper stock control.
- The blockchain in automotive and aerospace & aviation industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 60.35% during the forecast period 2019-2029. This market was valued at $138 million in 2018.
- As 'traditional' investors navigate the current periods of high market volatility, they are increasingly looking to uncorrelated assets like digital currencies to diversify their portfolios. This, combined with demographic changes that will see more than $68 trillion of wealth transferred from older to younger generations over the next 25 years in the U.S. alone, means that shifting preferences (including an interest in digital currencies) might bring to digital money market $3.4 trillion (5%) of the new capital.
- DeFi currently constitutes less than 1% (about $5 billion) of the of total crypto-currencies daily trading. This proportion is expected to grow in the future but even if it does not an influx of three-and-a-halve trillion dollars to the 'main' crypto-market means that DeFi has a potential to expand seven-fold (to $34 billion) from the current levels.
- That flow of new investments into the unregulated, decentralized finance markets might be significantly increased by the current tense geopolitical situation which continues to evolve into the direction of major world's regions self-isolation.
- SVETrating.com is the Silicon Valley based provider of analytical, algorithmic solutions for high-net-worth individuals with high appetite for a risk and an experience with digital assets classes.
- In includes SVET Contracts Board (SVET-CB), which is an hierarchy of ERC20 smart contracts. It has been developed to follow capital allocation strategy of the most successful Silicon Valley crypto-funds.
- Svetrating.com helps HNWI to open and maintain a direct communication line with projects founders and to follow their progress through periodic ratings updates and due-diligence reports.
- Svetrating.com allows non-residential HNWI to compound their risks and to buy into promising DeFi deals on a pre-sale stage.
- SVETrating.com helps HNWI to reduce execution risks on the DeFi markets where large disparity of information exists between different categories of users.
DeFi Market - The Dawn Of World's Digital Finance
SVETrating.com Communal Investments Platform
If you have further questions, want to contribute to the development of the SvetRating platform or need an investor access to the platform, please, send us an email to [email protected] or join our Groups in Telegram , LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
What Is SVET Rating?
Hidden Fundamentals' Leading Indicator
SVET Rating is the first public praxiological (human actions driven) rating. It takes into account combine effects of cognitive, emotional and social factors on the decisions of individuals and institutions dealing with crypto currencies and blockchain projects. Uses S.V.E.T. Metrics = System + Vision + Execution + Tokenomics. Includes 16 parameters. Accounts for main drivers of public behavior: technology, economy, organization and psychology. Integrates insights from independent experts and everyday users
- Security (safety): for defenders (ISFJ- The Protector: Warm-hearted and dedicated, they are always ready to protect the people they care about.);
- Velocity (scalability): for megalomaniacs (ENTJ- The Commander: Outspoken and confident, they are great at making plans and organizing projects.);
- Engineering (design): for geeks (INTJ- The Architect: High logical, they are both very creative and analytical.);
- Transparency (decentralization): for crypto punks (ISTP- The Crafter: Highly independent, they enjoy new experiences that provide first-hand learning.);
- Singularity (uniqueness): for individualists (ISFP- The Artist: Easy-going and flexible, they tend to be reserved and artistic.);
- Volume (market): for globalists (ESFP- The Performer: Outgoing and spontaneous, they enjoy taking center stage.);
- Empathy (enthusiasm): for tribes (ESTP- The Persuader: Out-going and dramatic, they enjoy spending time with others and focusing on the here-and-now.);
- TimeLine (road-map): for visionaries (INFP- The Mediator: Idealistic with high values, they strive to make the world a better place.);
- Solution (business): for dealmakers (ESTJ- The Director: Assertive and rule-oriented, they have high principles and a tendency to take charge.);
- Validity (legality): for lawyers (ISTJ- The Inspector: Reserved and practical, they tend to be loyal, orderly, and traditional.);
- Equity (finance): For venture capitalists (INFJ- The Advocate: Creative and analytical, they are considered one of the rarest types.);
- Team: for friends (ESFJ- The Caregiver: Soft-hearted and outgoing, they tend to believe the best about other people.);
- Sustainability (stability): for sages (INTP- The Thinker: Quiet and introverted, they are known for having a rich inner world.);
- Value (venture): for adventurers (ENTP- The Debater: Highly inventive, they love being surrounded by ideas and tend to start many projects (but may struggle to finish them).);
- Engagement (usability): for pragmatics (ENFJ- The Giver: Loyal and sensitive, they are known for being understanding and generous.);
- Transactions (speed): for travelers (ENFP- The Champion: Charismatic and energetic, they enjoy situations where they can put their creativity to work.).
Here might be your Review.
Why Shall You Use SvetRating?
To make our Industry better by sharing your honest opinion and applying your professional expertise.
To objectively weigh up the pros and cons of your project.
To compare opinions of the enthusiasts and experts.