SVET Review and Rating Guide
How To Review and SVET-Rate The Project?
SVET Review must be Brash, Personal, Detailed and take less than 5 minutes to read (up to 1200 words). It means that you as its author have to:
- Be polite and open minded but do not restrain yourself from critics;
- Use your own brain, avoid repeating others and rely solely on your own knowledge and practical experience;
- Express your opinion briefly and comprehensively but always support it by facts exactly knowing what are you writing about.
The mission of SVET Rating is 'To Unwrap Wrapped' it means that an author, who writes SVET review, must not be distracted by media-generated noise, which often protects a project from critics, but objectively covers its strength and, by getting deep into its fabric, reveals to the public project's weaknesses.
While analyzing the project you have to ask yourself and / or projects team the following 16 set of questions each belonging to the one of four groups - System (Product) , Vision (Market), Execution (Business), Trust (Finance or Financial Instruments):
- (S) System (300 - 1200 words)
- (S) - 'Security': How secure is the System? What are major attack vectors on it?
- (V) - 'Velocity' : How scalable is the System? How easy is it to use?
- (E) - 'Engineering': What is project's System / Product? How do you like / dislike its core architecture and functionality?
- (T) - 'Transparency': What is System's degree of decentralization? What is its openness to an external scrutiny / audit?
- (V) Vision (200 - 1200 words)
- (S) - 'Singularity': What makes this System / Product unique? What competitions does it have?
- (V) - 'Volume': How big is its potential market? How fast is it growing? What percentage of the targeted market is this project likely to take?
- (E) - 'Empathy': How enthusiastic are its users? How many of them do this project have? How active are those users?
- (T) - 'Timing': Is the time on the market right for those types of projects? (or How timely has this product been delivered to the market?) Does a project follow its own road map?
- (E) Execution (200 - 1200 words)
- (S) - 'Solution': What is this project's business model? How does it make money?
- (V) - 'Validity': What is the current legal status / form of this project? Where and when has it been registered?
- (E) - 'Equity': What is project's Assets, Equity and Liabilities? What are its Profits? What is its current valuation?
- (T) - 'Team': What is project's Team? How experienced. knowledgeable and trustworthy is it?
- (T) Trust (300 - 1200 words)
- (S) - 'Sustainability': How long can this project last without an external financing? How solvent is it?
- (V) - 'Value': What are investment options (tokens / shares, SAFE / SAFT, etc) are available for this project's investors right now? What is their cumulative value?
- (E) - 'Engagement': How many investors does this project have? What is the maximum size of its current investment round (of token issuence)? Are project's shares / tokens listed on exchanges?
- (T) - 'Transactions':What are projects' main investment terms (max/min amount, liquidity, freeze)?
- (T) Trust (300 - 1200 words)
- (S) - 'Sustainability': How stable were this coin / token prices in the past and now? How big / small is this coin / token market cap? How likely is that the market cap will grow / fall in the future?
- (V) - 'Value': What is past / current transaction volumes of this token / coin? What is the likelihood that this coin / token will appreciate / depreciate in the next 1-2 years terms? ?
- (E) - 'Engagement': What is coins / tokens usability? How intensive is it used by the public outside of the trading on exchanges?
- (T) - 'Transactions': How easy is to purchase / sale this token? What is its cost of transaction? How available and easy to use is its wallet / storage?
The next set of questions varies depending on whether or not this project has its own coins / tokens.
if it does NOT have coins / tokens, then use the following set:
if it DOES issue coins / tokens, then use the following set:
Suggested Information Sources
Below is the list of information and its sources you shall take into consideration while addressing the above questions:
- System (S)
- (S) - 'Security': An access to project's live (test) net; An access to project's live (test) wallet; Project's GitHub account; Search Google for publicly known breaches of its protocol;
- (V) - 'Velocity': Project's net tests results for multiple nodes run on various types of platforms;
- (E) - 'Engineering': Projects Technical WhitePaper (with latest updates);
- (T) - 'Transparency': Info about platform nodes, their ownership (alleged) and geographical distribution as well as project's governance model;
- Vision (V)
- (S) - 'Singularity': Visionary WhitePaper; Project Pitch; List of Competitors;
- (V) - 'Volume': Project Market's Information;
- (E) - 'Empathy': A number of Project's users registered with its Twitter, Telegram, Medium, Reddit, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, Quora and other accounts (including a number and frequency of posts and a number of users engagements with those posts); Project's regular newsletters;
- (T) - 'Timing': Information about Competitors, their comparable market share; Estimates of Economic Growth in the Project's Market Segment.
- Execution (E)
- (S) - 'Solution': Project's Business WhitePaper, Project's Web Site, List of Project's clients, Business Alliances.
- (V) - 'Validity': Project's Official Registration Records (such f.e. as found on edgar.sec.gov etc)
- (E) - 'Equity': Project's GAAP Reports, Project's and Industries Financial Forecasts, Information about Project's investments rounds;
- (T) - 'Team': Project's web site, Project's LinkedIn Account;
- Trust (T)
- (S) - 'Sustainability': Coin / Token historical prices information, its forecasts;
- (V) - 'Value': Coin / Token historical volume information, its forecasts
- (E) - 'Engagement': Coin / token on-chain information, number and frequency of transactions;
- (T) - 'Transactions': estimate the transaction costs, download and install the wallet.
- Rating A (a) indicates project's excellence, which is significantly exceeding the industry's average performance in the analyzed area of its activity.
- Rating B (b) shows that project's performance in the analyzed area of activity is an average one (same or slightly lower / above than that of its competitors).
- Rating C (c) shows that project's performance in the analyzed area of activity is worse or much worse than that of its competitors (or in absence of such - of what might be reasonably expected from this project under the current market conditions).
- Assigning '+' to the A (a), B (b), C (c) suggests that you expect an improvement in the designated area of project's activity, while '-' signifies expected degradation and ' ' (neutral) - stagnation / preservation.
Note, that depending on your users level with svetrating.com platform you might write two types of reviews - Users (brief, rating a project only by four main parameters) and Expert (detailed, rating a project by all 16 sub- parameters). The above information is aimed at those writing an Expert Review. However, it also can be applied to writing an User Review.
When you SVET-rate a project the rating scale of 'a+' (highest) to 'c-' (lowest) must be used to evaluate all project's parameters separately (the resulting rating is calculated programmatically).
Note, that SVET rating is an analytical - not an investment one. It reflects your own opinion and is not aimed to influence users investment's decisions - solely to provide them with the objective information about a given project.
Accordingly, while assigning the SVET rating to a specific project you must follow your own intuition about the current and projected states of project's fundamentals.
SVET Rating Scale Explained
If you have further question, please, send a message to [email protected]
What Is SVET Rating?
Hidden Fundamentals' Leading Indicator
- Security (safety): for defenders (ISFJ- The Protector: Warm-hearted and dedicated, they are always ready to protect the people they care about.);
- Velocity (scalability): for megalomaniacs (ENTJ- The Commander: Outspoken and confident, they are great at making plans and organizing projects.);
- Engineering (design): for geeks (INTJ- The Architect: High logical, they are both very creative and analytical.);
- Transparency (decentralization): for crypto punks (ISTP- The Crafter: Highly independent, they enjoy new experiences that provide first-hand learning.);
- Singularity (uniqueness): for individualists (ISFP- The Artist: Easy-going and flexible, they tend to be reserved and artistic.);
- Volume (market): for globalists (ESFP- The Performer: Outgoing and spontaneous, they enjoy taking center stage.);
- Empathy (enthusiasm): for tribes (ESTP- The Persuader: Out-going and dramatic, they enjoy spending time with others and focusing on the here-and-now.);
- TimeLine (road-map): for visionaries (INFP- The Mediator: Idealistic with high values, they strive to make the world a better place.);
- Solution (business): for dealmakers (ESTJ- The Director: Assertive and rule-oriented, they have high principles and a tendency to take charge.);
- Validity (legality): for lawyers (ISTJ- The Inspector: Reserved and practical, they tend to be loyal, orderly, and traditional.);
- Equity (finance): For venture capitalists (INFJ- The Advocate: Creative and analytical, they are considered one of the rarest types.);
- Team: for friends (ESFJ- The Caregiver: Soft-hearted and outgoing, they tend to believe the best about other people.);
- Sustainability (stability): for sages (INTP- The Thinker: Quiet and introverted, they are known for having a rich inner world.);
- Value (venture): for adventurers (ENTP- The Debater: Highly inventive, they love being surrounded by ideas and tend to start many projects (but may struggle to finish them).);
- Engagement (usability): for pragmatics (ENFJ- The Giver: Loyal and sensitive, they are known for being understanding and generous.);
- Transactions (speed): for travelers (ENFP- The Champion: Charismatic and energetic, they enjoy situations where they can put their creativity to work.).
Here might be your Review.
Why Shall You Use SvetRating?
To make our Industry better by sharing your honest opinion and applying your professional expertise.
To objectively weigh up the pros and cons of your project.
To compare opinions of the enthusiasts and experts.