SVET Reviews, Ratings, Articles and Presentations
- Top Twenty Stablecoins
- Introduction to Stablecoins
- Introduction to DAO
- Introduction to Yield Farming
SVET Reviews and Ratings Examples List
- SVET Review and Rating Writing Guide
- Reviews and Ratings
- Domi Vision Review and SVET Rating
- WaykiChain System Review and SVET Rating
- WaykiChain Vision Review and SVET Rating
- WaykiChain Execution Review and SVET Rating
- WaykiChain Trust Review and SVET Rating
- Kyber Network
- Kyber Network System Review and Rating
- Kyber Network Vision Review and Rating
- Kyber Network Execution Review and Rating
- Kyber Network Trust Review and Rating
- Bytom Review and Rating (FULL)
- Bytom System Review and Rating
- Bytom Vision Review and Rating
- Bytom Execuiton Review and Rating
- Bytom Trust Review and Rating
- The Baseline Protocol
- The Baseline Protocol Vision Review and Rating
- The Baseline Protocol Execution Review and Rating
- The Baseline Protocol Tokenomics Review and Rating
- Aleph Zero
- Aleph Zero Review and Rating (S)
- Aleph Zero Review and Rating (SVET-V)
- Aleph Zero Review And Rating (E)
- LocalCryptos (former Local Ethereum)
- Compound Finance Review and Rating
- Compound Finance “System” Review and Rating
- Compound’s “Vision” Review and Rating
- Compound Finance “Execution” Review and Rating
- Compound Finance “Tokenomics” Review and Rating
- Hedera (Hashgraph) Review and Rating Update (Oct 2019)
- Hedera “Vision” Rating Update (Oct 19)
- Hedera “Execution” Rating Update (Oct 19)
- Hedera “Tokenomics” Rating Update (Oct 19
- Ripple Lab
SVET Articles List
- BCG Rise and Fall
- The Adorable Grayscale Monster
- Do Digital Angels Dream Of Blockchain Kitties?
- Ethereum Imperium?
- Philadelphia CBDC Experiment
- DeFi Short-Term Memories?
- Blockchain — ‘Anti’ or ‘Pro’ Trust?
- DeFi Underground?
- EnActing Greed and Fear
- The Anomaly Of Two Transactions
- Two Down — Two Up?
- Do We Need “The Bill Of Innovations”?
- Could Africa Be The Crypto Alamo?
- How Do Crypto Hedge Funds Sail In 2020?
- Goldman Sachs Advises Against BTC?
- The Blockchain Trap?
- Who Does the Buying of BTC Deeps?
- BTC Cycle Extended?
- What type of ICOs We Need In Crisis?
- The Battle of Generations?
- Crypto Besieged?
- Open Banking Systems For Close- Minded Bankers?
- What’s Holding Crypto Adaption?
- Does IMF Produce Monsters?
- 10 Arguments For Decentralization
- 10 Dangerous Lessons
- Masks Off — Regulations On
- “Digital Dollar” Deception
- Fund Rising or Fund Resting?
- Everything That Converges Must Rise?
- Chained Telegram — Free TON
- The Consensus Number One?
- Shelter-out-of-place (Part 2)
- The On-Chained Economy
- Block To The Future
- Wrack To The Future?
- Does India Go All Out Crypto?
- Does Old Money Hold Crypto Hostage?
- Worldwide Blockchain Review 2020
- Will Decentralization Stop Pandemics?
- The World With Unlimited Money Supply
- “Building The Future of Cross-Fi” Harmony-Wave Report Review
- Decrypting the Future of Crypto White Papers
- Three Letters Are Loosing the War to Two Numbers
- CBDC or Central Banks’ Digital Chimera
- Central Banks Currencies: Good and Bad
- How Does Kraken Crack Trezor?
- DeFi 2020
- Blockchain: Gone With The Wit
- Dawn Of The Purge On Crypto
- Blockchain: Play for Money?
What Is SVET Rating?
Hidden Fundamentals' Leading Indicator
SVET Rating is the first public praxiological (human actions driven) rating. It takes into account combine effects of cognitive, emotional and social factors on the decisions of individuals and institutions dealing with crypto currencies and blockchain projects. Uses S.V.E.T. Metrics = System + Vision + Execution + Tokenomics. Includes 16 parameters. Accounts for main drivers of public behavior: technology, economy, organization and psychology. Integrates insights from independent experts and everyday users
- Security (safety): for defenders (ISFJ- The Protector: Warm-hearted and dedicated, they are always ready to protect the people they care about.);
- Velocity (scalability): for megalomaniacs (ENTJ- The Commander: Outspoken and confident, they are great at making plans and organizing projects.);
- Engineering (design): for geeks (INTJ- The Architect: High logical, they are both very creative and analytical.);
- Transparency (decentralization): for crypto punks (ISTP- The Crafter: Highly independent, they enjoy new experiences that provide first-hand learning.);
- Singularity (uniqueness): for Individualists (ISFP- The Artist: Easy-going and flexible, they tend to be reserved and artistic.);
- Volume (market): for Globalists (ESFP- The Performer: Outgoing and spontaneous, they enjoy taking center stage.);
- Empathy (enthusiasm): for Tribes (ESTP- The Persuader: Out-going and dramatic, they enjoy spending time with others and focusing on the here-and-now.);
- TimeLine (road-map): for Visionaries (INFP- The Mediator: Idealistic with high values, they strive to make the world a better place.);
- Solution (business): for Dealmakers (ESTJ- The Director: Assertive and rule-oriented, they have high principles and a tendency to take charge.);
- Validity (legality): for Lawyers (ISTJ- The Inspector: Reserved and practical, they tend to be loyal, orderly, and traditional.);
- Equity (finance): For Venture Capitalists (INFJ- The Advocate: Creative and analytical, they are considered one of the rarest types.);
- Team: for Friends (ESFJ- The Caregiver: Soft-hearted and outgoing, they tend to believe the best about other people.);
- Sustainability (stability): for Sages (INTP- The Thinker: Quiet and introverted, they are known for having a rich inner world.);
- Value (venture): for Adventurers (ENTP- The Debater: Highly inventive, they love being surrounded by ideas and tend to start many projects (but may struggle to finish them).);
- Engagement (usability): for Pragmatics (ENFJ- The Giver: Loyal and sensitive, they are known for being understanding and generous.);
- Transactions (speed): for Travelers (ENFP- The Champion: Charismatic and energetic, they enjoy situations where they can put their creativity to work.).
Here might be your Review.
Why Shall You Use the SVET Platform?
Start building your wealth with only USD 100.
Gain a competitive edge by leveraging experts opinion.
Get a first-mover advantage.